Dr. Vibe speaks with two representatives from Fathers Incorporated about two upcoming virtual events that they will be hosting.
Dr. Vibe speaks with Kenneth Braswell, Chief Executive Officer, and Lawrence Wilbon Business, Development Manager of Fathers Incorporated about the 2020 Million Fathers March Virtual Event (September 25, 2020) and the Blueprint Virtual Town Hall Forum (September 29, 2020).
Fathers Incorporated is a widely recognized national and international nonprofit organization supporting fathers, practitioners, researchers, and policymakers that provides capacity building services to thousands of organizations working to ensure that fathers contribute to the healthy well-being of their children.
During the conversation, the gentlemen talked about:
– Some of their backgrounds
– The background on The Million Fathers March including how it almost did not happen this year, planning for it and what to expect during this year’s event
– How fathers and Fathers Incorporated are handling 2020
– The story behind The Blueprint, some of the challenges that Black American fathers are facing and what to expect during the Blueprint virtual event
– How do they want to feel after these two events, their future vision for Fathers Incorporated and their message for Black fathers
– What people can do to help Fathers Incorporated
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project, please support our mission and join us as a Premium Member.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS. Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo credit: iStockPhoto.com