All moms work.
Hell-to-the-Yes! Aside from being the day we celebrated my wife as the amazing and wonderful mother that she is, this past Mother’s Day also marked another milestone for my wife and me. No, not our wedding anniversary, nor a fitness or food goal. This moment was the end of our two-week window after taking our…
Bid good riddance to a year of stress and tragic loss with new life and healthy food you grow yourself.
Preparing our children for the unknown future requires a different teaching method.
87% of the population lives in a fertility-falling county.
My children’s first racial experience.
Hell hath no fury like a toddler scorned.
We just want to be able to be ourselves, to not have to worry about how we are perceived or judged.
Now I finally understand why many people let it stay broken.
William Potter reflects on his relationship with his father after reading Jed Diamond’s memoir, My Distant Dad.
Is your toddler experimenting with hitting?
“Self-love is the greatest middle finger of all time.“
“98%? Where’s the other 2%?”
My children love me and admire and are proud of me, in spite of my naggy-ness, not because I don’t nag them.
Sports have encouraged my daughters to be the best they can be.
I’ll work out tomorrow.