Preparing our children for the unknown future requires a different teaching method.
Hell hath no fury like a toddler scorned.
William Potter reflects on his relationship with his father after reading Jed Diamond’s memoir, My Distant Dad.
Is your toddler experimenting with hitting?
The Mindful Money Podcast with Christopher Fern
— Fatherhood in the XXI century is something that no one could imagine a century ago. Mythbusters have to ruin most stereotypes as man’s role in a family has changed a lot. Let’s have a closer look at how modern dads view their responsibilities and set priorities. The Emergence of Fatherhood The primary trend that…
“98%? Where’s the other 2%?”
My children love me and admire and are proud of me, in spite of my naggy-ness, not because I don’t nag them.
Your Other Dad says you might not really know what she’s signalling.
I’ll work out tomorrow.
A paradoxical story of parenting success.
Perhaps the best question I ever learned to ask my kids came from their toughest coach.
The notion of husbands/dads being selfish with their time is hardly a unique idea.
My stretch marks are on my heart and not my hips.
Creativity coach Erin Hallagan Clare shares tips on the creative life.
Start with one thing.